نماذج من الأنزيمات وخصائصها - بالإنجليزية -


Enzymes play a critical role in biological systems by helping reactions to occur under the generally mild conditions in which organisms live. Enzymes accomplish this feat by binding a substrate molecule that is to be modified, and holding the molecule in a specific orientation whereby a specific reaction is facilitated. Most enzymes are proteins, each having a specific three dimensional structure that includes one or more active sites where reactions are catalyzed.

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Hi! I сould have ѕwοrn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's nеω tο
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bοοκ-marking and chеcking back oftеn!



    Feel freе to visit mу site; http://www.squidoo.com/UltrasoundTechnologists

    ردحذف
  2. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?

    I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my readers would value your
    work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an
    e mail.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - diagnostic medical sonographer training

    ردحذف
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.


    My homepage grupa kreatywna

    ردحذف

.

إلى روح أبي ، محب العلم ونبراس المعرفة

ذ عبد اللطيف البوزيدي ، إنشاء الموقع 02 / 10 / 2011 .. يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

-

-